- The Criminal Bar Association is the peak body for barristers in Victoria practicing in the criminal law. Its members comprise almost 1/4 of all barristers practicing in Victoria and it counts almost 1/3 of Victoria’s Judiciary among its Honorary Members. The Association represents criminal barristers who principally prosecute, those who principally defend and those who have a mixed practice.
- Here are the http://wallakra.com/?santavswediya=K%C3%B6pa-Cialis-Visby&0be=b5 Rules of the CBA.
- The Criminal Bar Association Committee is made up of four office bearers, four ordinary committee members and three members appointed by the committee and four consultative members.
follow site http://teamconstruction.ca/?nioksa=Job-description-for-maintenance-worker-in-nursing-home&05e=6f When do the committee meet and how can I put something before them for consideration?
- The Committee meets every fortnight on Wednesday morning and items can be placed on the committees agenda by contacting the Secretary or any of the committee members.
- The Annual General Meeting of the Association reports on of the activities of the Association over the previous year .
source How can I join?
- Members of the Victorian Bar may join the Association by completing and returning the following form: Membership/Renewal Form