The Criminal Bar Association Committee does not handle complaints about Criminal Bar Association members.

The Legal Services Commissioner is the designated local regulatory authority to receive and deal with complaints about the legal profession. This includes complaints about a legal practitioner’s conduct.

Complaints about the legal profession are dealt with principally in Chapter 5 of the Uniform Law.The Uniform Law provides that any person can make a complaint to the Legal Services Commissioner that involves a consumer matter or a disciplinary complaint or both.Information can be found on the Victorian Legal Services Board and Commissioner website about: Making a complaint

If you are a member of the Bar and wish report or make a complaint about sexual harassment, bullying, and discrimination, please refer to the information on the Victorian Bar’s Conduct Policies and Internal Complaints Procedures .